Vice President - Sales
Under the general direction of and reporting to the SVP of Sales & Marketing, the Vice President of Sales is responsible for selling real estate tax tracking services and flood certifications to new customers in assigned territory.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities.
- Conduct on-site meetings and phone calls to sell and secure new business, which would include important and major accounts, and/or develop sales and secure business with new financial institutions in the targeted area.
- Provide education and insight to potential customers, which may include a demo and online demonstration.
- Coordinate and assist with the services of Info-Pro’s technical staff to determine customers’ needs and preparation of samples as needed.
- Assist with preparations for trade shows. Attend and promote financial service products as needed at various trade shows.
- Prepare and present formal presentations to potential customers on proposed services.
- Prepare business cases, terms of sales, delivery dates, etc., and prepare orders subject to the approval of the company.
- Investigate and expedite service claims and complaints and assist to resolve problems and recommend corrective action.
- Keep the company informed on competitive products, promotional matter, sales techniques, pricing and market policies.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports on activities, sales volume, expenses, etc.
- Maintain Salesforce.com records on all prospects contacts and activities
Requires a bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with courses in Business Administration and/or Marketing (or equivalent experience), plus sales experience of 5 or more years, preferably in financial services including selling to the mortgage servicing area of banks and credit unions.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions of customer requirements. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Frequent and daily travel is required.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, executives and other employees of the organization.