Escrow Services Support Specialist
Under the direction of the Escrow Services Manager, the Escrow Support Specialist performs a variety of duties related to facilitating escrow tax payment processes, supporting customers and their use of Info-Exchange, along with coordination and facilitation of other customer related processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Guiding lenders through escrow payment cycles (within the Tax Agency’s tax payment timeline)
- Collaborating to research and develop new escrow payment processes, work instructions and geographic nuances
- Analyzing complex data discrepancies, documenting results, communicating with Lenders and Tax Agencies
- Provide support to the Director and other team members in achieving the team’s goals
A Bachelor’s Degree and two years professional office experience is preferred.
- Data Entry Accuracy
- Detail – oriented
- Adapts well to change
- Problem-solving / Deductive reasoning skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, primarily Excel
- Above average typing speed / Proficiency on 10-Key
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive Attitude
For further information or questions about the position please contact Debbie McFarlane, Vice President of People and Trust, firstname.lastname@example.org.