Escrow Operations Manager
Under the direction of the Senior Vice-President of Operations, the Escrow Operations Manager performs a variety of duties related to managing employees, coordinating escrow activities and managing the flow of data from escrow to the end customer in a collaborative team environment. Duties include supervising and coaching, organizing and delegating activities, and leading and coordinating projects to provide timely and accurate escrow information to customers.
Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years’ management experience required; 3-5 year’s escrow experience strongly preferred. Must possess excellent and proven people management skills, including developing others, performance management, and promoting teamwork.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Previous experience with escrow operations
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and team building skills, including ability to provide effective constructive feedback.
- Positive attitude
- Adapts well to change
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and maintain tight deadlines
- Good analytical skills and tenacity for solving detailed issues
- Team player—facilitating, leading and motivating teams
- Comprehensive computer skills required to retrieve, query, create and update documents and spreadsheets containing basic formulas and formatting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; primarily Excel
- Knowledge of the Internet (World Wide Web)
- Knowledge of company applications/system/requirements