Client Services and Support Specialist
Under the direction of the Director – Client Services & Support, the Client Services and Support Specialist performs a variety of duties related to the support of customers and their use of the Info-Pro web applications, along with coordination and facilitation of various customer related interfaces and processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Client Services & Support:
- Support the use of Info-Pro web applications and electronic interfaces and services through telephone, email, desktop and on-site support (as necessary).
- Interact with customers to provide information, answer questions and troubleshoot problems to provide an exceptionally high level of customer satisfaction. Including, but not limited to, website usage, technical questions, training questions, etc.
- Research, resolve and implement customer needs and suggestions to ensure customer retention and satisfaction. Communicate customer needs.
- Develop and conduct training programs for customers on use of Info-Pro web applications. Formulate training outline and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, online demonstrations and onsite trainings. Conduct training sessions covering specified areas concerned with new customer orientation, as well as refresher trainings for existing customers. Develop training aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, videos, and tutorials.
- Provide cross-functional analysis of customers to investigate trends and develop correlations across customer profiles and segments.
- Effectively work with senior managers across departments and with vendors to prioritize analytics initiatives, communicate findings and identify actionable recommendations for the business.
- New customer orientation from receipt of contract through final training:
- Communicate with new customers via phone, email and mail to familiarize them with our services, processes and electronic interfaces (websites and electronic interfaces with counties and service providers, as applicable.)
- Assist new customers with preparation and receipt of conversion files.
- Preparation of new customer conversion files for import per Info-Pro specifications.
- Communicate with new customers on specific needs.
- Schedule and conduct new customer trainings on any websites.
- Assist customers with preparation and receipt of Tax monthly files.
- Support invoicing and accounting processes.
- Launch and support new products and services to our customer base, including the training of customers and team members.
- Support of Account Management project work.
- Other projects as assigned.
Maintain Knowledge Resources:
- Update/maintain resources as needed (websites, customer information; Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM), work instructions, Accounting Software, other systems as needed).
- Perform project work and assignments
- Coordinate activities related to assigned projects. Includes, but is not limited to capital purchases; design, testing and implementation of processes.
- Make recommendations regarding new processes, process improvements, process design.
- Participate in general planning and strategic planning activities, as required.
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with Management.
- Administer and adhere to data security standards and processes.
A Bachelor’s Degree and two years professional office experience is preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management Software
- Familiarity with Accounting Software
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft applications (primarily Excel, Access) and Internet
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Prioritizing, setting and meeting goals
- Positive attitude
- Adapts well to change
- Ability to decipher sales opportunities when interacting with customers
- A valid driver’s license is required since occasional travel may be required