2019 Winter/Spring Marketing Internship
Info-Pro Lender Services was founded over twenty years ago, with the goal of helping lenders around the country be more efficient while reducing risk. Info-Pro is a leading provider of real estate tax tracking, flood determination services and property insurance monitoring services. At Info-Pro, you will immediately become part of an outstanding Sales and Marketing team. The Internship will offer opportunities to learn and gain experience within the Sales and Marketing field.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Starting as a Marketing Intern, you will work in a fast-paced environment and will be exposed to Marketing and Sales procedures and processes. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist marketing department with day-to-day duties
- Data entry and maintenance of sales/marketing database, Salesforce
- Quality Checks on Sales and Account Management work in Salesforce
- Pipeline status updates with Sales Team
- Assisting with blog creation and topics
- Marketing Project Management Help
- Cost-Per-Lead Analysis
- Lead Log Updates
- Scary Scurry 5K Run/Walk and Kids Races preparation & sponsorship reach out
- Assisting in Monthly Marketing Reports
The student must be currently enrolled in a college/university and pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business.
Ideal candidate has an interest in Marketing. Candidate must have strong communication and Microsoft Office skills. This is a paid internship and the length of the assignment is to be determined. Hours are flexible and can vary between 15-30 hours per week depending upon your schedule. The position is located in Fond du Lac. If interested please send your resume to Brian Carmody, Marketing Manager at Info-Pro, at firstname.lastname@example.org.